After the stress of planning a wedding, a fun honeymoon is definitely needed. Many couples choose to go the tropical route, and the Bahamas is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations. Here’s some tips on deciding where to honeymoon:
1. Weather – Be sure to keep in mind the weather of the honeymoon destination when you plan to honeymoon. Those tropical photos look great on the web site right now, but take care to ensure it’s not the rainy season when you get there! Weather sites like Weather.com and Weather Underground can give you average temperatures for the month you’ll be going.
2. Personality – A tropical honeymoon may be the typical type of honeymoon destination, but that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily for you. Keep in mind you and your husband-to-be’s personality when choosing a honeymoon location. If you’re adventurers, go somewhere you can rock climb or experience some thrills. If you’re into complete relaxation, choose a couple’s spa and resort. There’s no one “right” honeymoon destination.
3. Getting There – When choosing travel plans, make sure they have a good reputation and are known for being on time. This way, your vacation will go smoothly right from the start.
4. Passports – It’s ideal to have a passport these days – it makes travel much easier. We highly suggest that you and your husband-to-be apply for passports atleast 3 months in advance of your honeymoon, as it can take awhile to process.
5. Research – There’s tons of resources online to help you plan your honeymoon. You can do a simple Google search for honeymoon destinations, read reviews of popular destinations, and see what other brides have to say!
6. Honeymoon Registry – Many modern brides and grooms already have all the essentials for their home, so several reputable honeymoon registries have been set up online so your guests can instead give you the present of a beautiful honeymoon!
Most of all, enjoy your honeymoon, you and your husband-to-be deserve to have a great time! Be sure to tote the very fashionable Knotted Couture Monogrammed, Quilted Tote Bag along as your carry-on for the plane ride, and you’ll need these fun Just Married Flip Flops for the beach.